Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tomorrow seems to be a new beginning





Hye guys,

It seems that i had been through a lot ever since i had my grandmother passed away that day.
There are a lot of challenges that i had to face.Love , friendship, family.............................. all these thing that i should care and be honest with them,but i failed.

I dont like to be a loser.It does not mean that i am an ego person that dont want to lose but i really try the best to full filled people wish.I've been cheated although i love her with all my heart.
I always be honest with her but she always lie to me .

Haha..................what a loser am i ??

Its ok . Every cloud have their silver lining. Maybe one day, i will have someone who love me honestly and it is a day when i will once again be cured =)

No comments: